BellTower - Granger, IN has yet not published prices.

• Rehabilitation
  • Short Term Rehab

Review of BellTower

The place looks brand new and it is beautiful. The nurse was pleasant who brought pain medication to my loved one. He said the food was good. We have not heard from anyone yet. I would like more contact from them.

Review of BellTower

Everyone smiled. Everything was great. It was beautiful. The cleaning person was always cleaning. Everywhere I looked, she was cleaning. My loved one said the food was excellent. They brought his food to him. He was happy with the portion size. He lost weight. They were good at informing me. There was one time when he first went to the doctor we did not know about, but it was fine after that issue. He liked a day nurse who was really sweet and went out of his way. They were all good.

Review of BellTower

We have no complaints. It is good so far. It is very clean. Communication has been OK.

Review of BellTower

My loved one loves it! Everything is going really well. He loves the meals there. They could use better staff development, but overall, are good.

Review of BellTower

They were great before and after my loved one got there. It is outstandingly clean. So far, they have done pretty well at keeping me informed. They evaluated him before he arrived to make sure they could care for him, and they are keeping in touch with me. They are more than helpful to discuss anything. The residents are all happy and smiling.

Review of BellTower

My loved one enjoys the people. If she needs any help, they are right there. Everybody is very polite. They make sure to say hi. Housekeeping was in her room when I got there. I couldn't find anything on the floor. The food is phenomenal. Everything she has had is good. I wish they could call me just a little bit more.

Review of BellTower

The facility and care seem fine for my loved one. Therapy is going OK. Everything seems fine. The person in the front office is particularly friendly. They contact me as well as responding to my concerns and questions regarding his care.

At BellTower Health & Rehabilitation, we work to help each patient reach their individual healthcare goals. We take a comprehensive physical, emotional and spiritual approach to care. Our staff takes a synergetic approach in working with each patient, their loved ones and independent physicians. Our building is tucked away in a quiet, countryside landscape and offers short-term rehabilitation, respite and long-term care. We are a 100-skilled bed facility with 24-hour skilled nursing care. Private and semi-private accommodations are available, as well as salon and barber services.