Merry Heart Health Care Center - Succasunna, NJ

Merry Heart Health Care Center - Succasunna, NJ has yet not published prices.

Do NOT SEND ANYONE YOU LOVE THERE

If I could put ZERO STARS I would !!
Just a bunch of smoke n mirrors .
Staff talks about you in Spanish cause they think us gringa's don't understand ..
Hospice sent my Grandmother there for 5 days respite well..... When she went in she could walk ... Different story when she left cause she COULDNT WALK !
THEY REFUSED to let her up to use the toilet and MADE her wear a diaper and because of her age ( 93 ) just in that 5 days she lost all muscle tone and now CAN NOT WALK and me as a caregiver now have to take care of a complete inviliant who was capable of doing basic toilet needs on her own and now ... Can't !!!

Over priced HELL HOLE WITH NASTY LAZY STAFF

Look Elsewhere

Dated, depressing facility with sub par medical care.

Amazing experience

My husband was admitted into Merry Heart after a stroke. He spent 2 months in [Removed]. He was treated with loving care by all the employees from the office staff to the nurses, aids, and activity staff. He loved it so much that he chose to return there instead of going on a cruise with us in [Removed]. He stayed there for one week. We now call this place Merry Heart Paradise island because this is his place of choice over any other place. We have no complaints on anything, everything is wonderful including the food, the facility and the people.

Need Communication

No communication between patient and family. No communication between staff members.
Need staff that speak clear, procise and that can answer questions and concerns.

Not the best environment

They were okay, but it's rehab and they don't have the same attention to the quality of the environment, they just focus on the medical which they should but its not the same as assisted living. The negative was they didn't transfer information from shift to shift and aid to aid; he was on a feeding tube and peopel just didn't get it and you felt that if you weren't there people weren't going to know what they needed to do.