Stonecroft Village Retirement Community - Mendota, IL

Mom's Great Care and Comfort

I like the care for my mom. The staff are wonderful and so very caring to my mom's needs. This is a beautiful and clean community. We like the healthy meals that are very good and she likes the nice variety. They have great activies for her to participate and I like knowing that she is active. We would highly recommend this wonderful community for outstanding care and value for other families.

Good care

This is a nice community. The staff is very good and patient. They have activities that are offered to stay active. The food is very good with a nice variety. I would recommend this community to other families.

Best Place for Mom

This facility is head and shoulders above others that we have looked at. Bright , Airy , Clean and supplies just the level of conveniences and care that my mother needs. The staff is beyond friendly, They exhibit a high level of sincerely caring for what they do and the people that they do it for.
My entire family is especially pleased to have mom here. We know that she is in the best place possible and that is a relief for all of us.