Morningside of Sterling - Sterling, IL

Very satisfied!

This is a very good place! Though my mother doesn't love having to live in a place other than home, she is quite satisfied with her stay. My mother doesn't take advantage of participating in activities too often, but there are plenty of opportunities for her to join in. She also gets plenty of opportunities to socialize with residents during meal times. We are all very pleased!

Mom is quite comfortable

The staff are excellent they are supportive, friendly and encouraging. The food seems good and they offer a variety of choices. They do offer daily activities and the community is wonderful. We chose this community due to the cleanliness and the staffing. I would recommend this community.

Five star rating !!

My loved one really seems to be liking and getting involved with all of the activities they have been offering at this community. He is very please with the variety of meals and the dinning experience. The communication with the staff is also great, they are very helpful at making sure I am always updated and in the loop of progress of my loved one.

Amazing Community!!

I would highly recommend this place to family and friends. My mother has joined in activities and is very active. Her room is right across from the dinning room and its location is very close to everything in residence. The community gives you a hotel feeling its very clean and up-kept. I really like that if there are any issues the staff will get on them to fix them.

Mom's Care

This community. The food is good and a lot of variety to choose from. the staff is great and makes sure that all of my mom's needs are taken care of. They offer a lot of activities to stay active for those who want to participate. I would recommend community for other families.

Overall I am pleased with them, they do a good job.

So far so good. I am happy with Morningside, I would give them a five. She complains about the food, but she complains about everything. I haven't tried it but it looks fine, and they provide snacks, and cookies and things. I know that they are doing some work on the meals, so hopefully that should end any complaints she has in that area. Overall I am pleased with them, they do a good job.

Good Neighor Care of Sterling~Now Open!