Masonic Village at Sewickley - Sewickley, PA

Masonic Village at Sewickley - Sewickley, PA has yet not published prices.

Review of Masonic Village

My father resided here for 8 1/2 years and loved his apartment, food, and many friends. I decided this would be my retirement home as well when my husband retired from his chiropractic profession. We enjoyed 2 1/2 years here before he passed at the end of June. I have a wonderful support system here, which is priceless to me. I am truly blessed to live in such a caring community.

Public Relations

Thank you very much for the lovely review. We are happy to know that you are enjoying being a part of Masonic Village and that you have found very caring friends.

Review of Masonic Village

I have been a resident here for 10 years and have been very happy. There is a lot to do here. They have many programs, exercise classes, movies, bingo, parties, church. You meet lots of people from all states - dining areas and grill rm. Food is good but you always have people complaining at times. You have lots of people here to help you when needed. Office personnel ad young servers in dining area - very nice. House keepers - Mariot life. You are well taken care of. When you're ill there is a nurse here to check you. People are happy here.

Public Relations

Thank you Della for taking the time to write this lovely review. We are happy to know that you are enjoying being a part of the Masonic Villages! It is nice to know that you are having fun and taking advantage of the activities we offer.

Review of Masonic Village

Nice people, good staff - wonderful opportunities for entertainment and travel. Good food!!

Public Relations

Thank you very much for the nice review. We are happy to know that you enjoy being a apart of the Masonic Villages and are taking advantage of the activities!

Review of Masonic Village

This is a beautiful residence in a lush woodland setting among numerous walking paths and lovely landscaping. Apartments and villas are well appointed and attended to by a professional maintenance and housekeeping staff. The administration is supportive and responsive; activities are plentiful and health and wellness are given a high priority and, the food is excellent. The life care option provides an umbrella of security and certainty.

Public Relations

Thank you Claudia for taking the time to write a stellar review. We are thrilled that you enjoy being a part of the Masonic Villages!

Review of Masonic Village

We have been here since [date removed], [address removed]. We were born and raised in the North Hills. 33 years ago my husband was transferred to Atlanta, GA.
Due to our age, we felt we should move to PA to be nearer our children, grandchildren and great grand babies. Love it here - glad we made the move.

Public Relations

Thank you for the wonderful review! We also are glad that you have moved to Masonic Village at Sewickley and are enjoying your new home in PA.

Review of Masonic Village

There is not enough space here to give Masonic Villages of Sewickley the space it deserves! The staff is amazing (efficient + pleasant). The food's beyond delicious. The wide range of activities suitable for almost any taste. In other words - What more could we want! Even the apartments are beautifully designed - in various sizes. What more could we want?! Oh yes- a less unappealing rug throughout clubhouse - such as the one in the entry way by the fitness center.

Public Relations

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! We are very happy to know that you enjoy being a part of Masonic Village at Sewickley and you are taking advantage of the many activities and dining options.

Review of Masonic Village

The Masonic Village is a wonderful place to live. It's clean, vibrant, an has a very friendly staff. I love the fact that the residents can eat their meals at the clubhouse whenever they like, breakfast, lunch, or dinner. And in the winter time they don't have to go outside. Every building is connected for their convienence. The Masonic offers entry level of care for residence. Independent living, assisted living, and personal care for their residents. All you need to do is retire and enjoy the amentities: pool, gym, lounge, library, and many activities!

Public Relations

Thank you Dawn for this awesome review! Masonic Village staff have servants hearts and give priority to the needs of our wonderful residents. Being in Pennsylvania it sure is a plus not to have to go outside during those chilly winter days.

Review of Masonic Village at Sewickley

I have lived here over nine months. I should have come here sooner! I am in good health and I participate in many activities and have made many friends. The staff is always there to accommodate any need. There are well selected programs, trips and movies for me to enjoy. I am blessed to be here until the Lord calls me home.

Public Relations

Thank you Agnes for this lovely review. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying being a part of the Masonic Villages.

Review of Masonic Village at Sewickley

I have lived at MVS for 3.5 years. It was a good decision to move here. During a conversation with my daughter, recently, I told her that when we moved to MVS, residents told us that moving here was the best gift we could give to our children.
My daughter exclaimed, "Mom, moving to MVS is the best gift you could give to yourself! You have met and become friends with many people and you have been involved in many activities which would not have been available to you if you had stayed in your home."

Public Relations

Thank you for this wonderful review! We are happy to hear you are enjoying being a part of Masonic Village and have made friends to share the many activities we have here.

The entire staff is completely dedicated to our community. They have done an outstanding job, during renovations to keep things normal with very little inconvenience to us. All have worked very hard and we appreciate their efforts. Thank you all!!

Public Relations

Thank you, Mr. Nowak, for your kind words! We are so glad you are a member of our community!

From the beginning we knew that the Masonic Village in Sewickley was the place for us. [Removed], the marketing director is a complete professional and very caring person. She answered all of our question and provided an overview which was exactly what we wanted. The staff are again very professional. The residents we met are most welcoming. We know that we have made the right decision.

Hello Mr. and Mrs. Partridge,

Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad that you are enjoying the Masonic Village at Sewickley!

We are very happy to select Masonic Village as our retirement home.
Those service employees are friendly and helpful especially those in the dining room. We are impressed!

Public Relations

Hello Mr. and Mrs. Lee! Thank you for your kind words - we are glad that you are enjoying the Masonic Village at Sewickley!

I am so glad to be here!
Just love it!

Public Relations

Hi D! We are so glad that you are a part of our community! Thank you for your kind words.

My mom age 93 is a recent resident at Masonic Village. Before selecting Masonic for her new residence we talked to [Removed] several times by phone as she explained the accommodations and thoroughly answered all of our questions. We scheduled a visit and we were very impressed with the facility, its cleanliness, security, accommodating staff and the friendly nature of all the residents we met. Before selecting Masonic we visited and toured the facility two more times and each time we were pleasantly surprised with additional features and benefits that were available for the residents. It made a very difficult decision seamless and easy. We especially want to thank [Removed] for her time, energy and answers to all of our questions as well as [Removed] who was very accommodating and always willing to help us through the transition. We truly felt like a valued customer throughout the entire process. It’s beautiful place and I know my mom will be safe and happy at Masonic Village. Thank you all.

Public Relations

Hello Edward! Thank you for your kind words. We will share them with the team at the Masonic Village at Sewickley. We are glad that your mother has had a seamless transition to Masonic VIllages!

Lovely apartment, beautiful grounds, delicious food and courteous service, friendly residents and helpful employees. That about covers it! It’s a paradise come true! Medical care is there when I need it, also.

Public Relations

Hi Patricia! Thank you so much for your kind words - we are so glad that you are enjoying the Masonic Village at Sewickley!

I am from the North hills. Have one daughter & family in Cranberry. Have been here for 12 years. Many nice people who live here. Lots to do if you like.

Public Relations

Thank you for your kind words!

My wife & I have lived here for the past ten years and are not only happy, but very blessed to live in a quality retirement village.ALL staff are extraordinary. They will go out of their way to accommodate our needs.

Public Relations

We love serving you! Thank you for choosing Masonic Villages!

Every day I know that moving here was the best move I could have made. The security, entertainment, food, available health care..all are the best I have seen anywhere.
Knowing that Masonic Village is a Life Care facility gives me peace of mind for the future.
That future looks bright!!

Public Relations

Thank you for choosing us for your retirement!

I have been saying for 6 years now, moving to Masonic Village is the best singular decision I've ever made! How could it not be!! here we are spoiled with the best of food ie a staff who treat us as though they actually 'care' - a variety of activities is a minister filled with compassion and wisdom ie volunteer activities for all tastes. etc..etc.! For seniors looking for a year round resort-type setting - this is THE place to be!

Public Relations

Thank you for picking the Masonic Village at Sewickley and letting us serve you, Judie!

Independent living at MASONIC VILLAGE was a perfect solution for me. Tired of moving around the country many times for my career. I was interested in lifetime care. Since moving to MASONIC VILLAGE at Sewickley, I have all the freedom to keep my own schedule and at the same time make many friends and participate in many activities that I would otherwise not have ready access to. I highly recommend MASONIC VILLAGE at Sewickley to people who want to be relieved of home ownership responsibilities and fill that time with new friends and new activities.

Public Relations

Thank you for the kind words! If there is anything we can do to be of assistance, please let us know!

Location, security, lifestyle, amenities! MVS is located near the lovely village of sewickley and close to Pittsburgh & the Pittsburgh airport. Our motto is "Enjoy life your way", and so we enjoy independent living along with securing in this Life care community. Amenities abound with our wellness center, organizations and activities. All this, within a campus of outstanding beauty year-round, makes for a uniquely rich lifestyle.

Public Relations

We hope that you continue to enjoy life your way with us! If there is anything else we can do, please let us know!

Living here is like being on a cruise, without the motion of the ocean. It is an all inclusive, maintenance free, secure facility with the freedom to come and go as we please. It is an active community with many opportunities to participate in making it suitable for those who are looking for a happy. Fulfilling and enriching retirement. It is a caring, friendly and warm community offering the best value for your retirement.

Public Relations

We love knowing that you're "cruising" through retirement with us! Thanks for letting us serve you!

Great place to retire

Sewickley's Masonic Village is a fabulous community in which to live. The entire community is friendly from the residents to all the employees. The physical environment is lovely and well maintained, both inside and out There are many activities available. The community is very close to the lovely town of Sewickley and a stone's throw to Pittsburgh, with all the features a city has to offer. Couldn't be more pleased!

Public Relations

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Every day know that moving here was the best move I could have made.The security,entertainment,food,available health care all are the best I have seen anywhere.Knowing that masonic village is a life care facility gives me peace of mind for the future,The future looks bright !!

Public Relations

Thank you for the kind words. We love serving you!

Location,security,lifestyle,amenities!MVS is located near the lovely village of sewickley and close to Pittsburgh and the Pittsburgh airport.Our motto i s " Enjoy Life Your way" and so we enjoy independent living along with security in this Life care community.Amenities abound with our wellness center,organizations and activities.All this,within a campus of outstanding beauty year-round,makes far a uniquely rich lifestyle.

Public Relations

We're glad that we can help you enjoy life your way! Thank you for your support!

My wife and I have Lived here for the past 10 years and are not only happy,but very blessed to live in a quality retirement village.All staff are extraordinary.They will go out of their way to accommodate our needs.The food service is superb.It is reassuring to know we have quality personal care and skilled nursing available if the need arises.

Public Relations

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. If there is anything more we can do to be of service, please let us know!

As I have been saying for 6 years now,moving to masonic village is the best singular decision I've ever made!How could it not be!!.Here we are spoiled with the best of food ,a staff who treat us as Though they actually 'care' a variety of activities a minister filled with compassion and wisdom & volunteer activities for all tastes etc.etc!For serious looking for a year round resort-type setting -This is the place to be!

Public Relations

We're so glad that we can be of service!

Masonic Villages offers maintenance-free living with first-class amenities, premier dining, exciting entertainment and financial security. Our 145+ years of providing award-winning care and services means that you can enjoy peace of mind in the safety of our senior living communities.