Stonebrook Village - Pittsburgh, PA

Only one meal a day!

We did not particularly like the Stonebrook Village when we toured. The place was nice and the people were friendly, but they only provided one meal a day. We were looking for a community that provided all 3.

I visited Stonebrook on 10/28. Staff and residents very friendly. It is located in a peaceful area near family. I have my name on the waiting list beginning April 2017 for a studio apartment.

The Community Tour

When I went to tour the community it seemed like they were transitioning into new staff. This community did not have staff support for residents. It is more like a senior apartment. We needed assistance for my parents.

Our community is a fun-filled environment and offers luxury apartments for active adults over 55.

Stonebrook Village Retirement Community offers luxury apartments for active adults over 55. We are located minutes away from downtown Pittsburgh and convenient to shopping, and entertainment in the North Hills. Our community boasts a restaurant, cafe', beauty salon and billiards room. Monthly social events, weekly shopping trips and community events are some of the routine activities available to residents of Stonebrook Village. Rental rates include all utilities, cable, local phone and maintenance!