Mary Brook Residence - Flat Rock, MI

Lily Pad

Seem to be very good with Mom. Got her quickly to hospital when she had pneumonia. Am thankful for this place,

When my mom is ready for assisted living and completely needs help, this is where I want her to be. The staff were excellent with the others there and are very caring people. It is a roomy and friendly place.

Had my mother in law in for four year...

Had my mother in law in for four years previously. She was very happy living there and we were very happy with the care she was given there.

Mary Brook was a real mixtu...

Mary Brook was a real mixture for me. The home, furnishings, yard, etc. were in great need of upkeep. Cupboard doors were broken off, furniture was threadbare, etc. However, it was clean. There were 9 residents when I was there and they can house 12 and it seems a little too many for my comfort. The lady in charge sat down with me (the only one who did from my 3 visits), asked me about my mom, took notes and in general, seemed interested in our needs. I appreciated how she spoke to the ladies who live there also. This was the only one of the 3 we could possibly afford. But they sure need help with the upkeep of the place!

Adult children searching for a reputable facility for their aging or disabled parents should consider Mary Brook Residence. Mary Brook Residence is located in Flat Rock, MI. The neighborhood is safe, quiet and inviting. Mary Brook is especially suited to residents who need special care due to physical and mental impairments. Our staff is highly experienced, caring and completely professional. They are skilled at treating residents with kindness and respect as they assist them with the tasks of daily living. Residents can enjoy three delicious and nutritious meals served every day. In between meal snacks are available all day long. Our trained dietary staff will be able to accommodate special diets upon request. Residences are encouraged to keep fit with daily exercise suited to their needs. Patients suffering from AlzheimerÆs will find the care they need at Mary Brook. The family of Mary Brook residents can feel comforted to know that Southshore Medical Center is located within a few miles of our facility should the need for medical assistance arise. Finding a suitable care facility for aging or disabled loved ones can be a daunting task. Let Mary Brook help you give those you care about a safe and caring environment.