Falkirk Assisted Living - Flat Rock - Flat Rock, MI

Great

Mom is much happier here and she is making friends. The food is good and they offer well balanced meals. They accommodate her dietary needs. The staff do an excellent job of caring for her twenty four hours a day. The community is very clean and mom feels like she is in a palace. I know she is safe here and I would recommend this community to anyone.

Frightening Falkirk

My mom stayed at falkirk April to the end of July. During that time several of her clothes were never to be found. (Even though they were labeled) my sister made my mom a quilt with gingerbread men all over it. This quilt was beautiful and was over twenty years old. Never to be found. We went to get my moms mattress cover to take over to her new place of residence and a much cheaper, poor quality one was on her bed. There are no activities. We were told there would be. We couldn't stand the fact that my mom would be in a lazy boy chair staring at a tv. The final straw (which led me to write this review was when we were moving my mom out of falkirk. Our brother took our mom out to dinner, while we were moving her items. In the restaurant, her brief leaked through her pants and all over the seat. There is no way possible that she was changed prior to leaving falkirk. Or anytime that day!! How embarrassing!!! I'm not one to write reviews, but I feel I need to warn other families not to let their loved ones stay here. Don't let their phoniness fool you!!!

I took a tour!

My tour of Falkirk Assisted Living went very well. The tour guide was very informative and friendly. The facility was clean and well maintained, it was a good experience to tour.

A Good Fit For My Aunt

All has worked out well for my aunt since becoming a new resident here. She likes the meals they make. The staff have been nice and helpful and she has settled in nicely. She has a room-mate and likes to listen to her radio. Since she is blind she likes to keep the lights off because her room is out of the room most of the day. The residents like to watch TV.

Very nice, clean, new home in brand new subdivision. Residents were all asleep in their chairs in the living room at 3:00 p.m. They looked well cared for but not much interaction.

Nice place, overall

Overall things have gone well with Falkirk Assisted Living! The staff here have been friendly and helpful, and the facility itself is well kept and clean.

Great place, very modern. Helpful wi...

Great place, very modern. Helpful with filing insurance claims.

Impressed with the Owner

It is a very friendly environment. I really like the lady that owns it, Brenda. She goes above and beyond to make sure my aunt is taken care of. My uncle sometimes tries to do less than he should in taking care of my aunt, but Brenda makes sure that everything is straight. She always calls me with anything that I need to know. This is something that she really doesn't need to be doing, but she does it anyways because she really cares about the people. I am very impressed with her. There are just six ladies, it's a house.

Loved this place.It was bea...

Loved this place.It was beautiful and homie. Seems like perfect place for mom.