On the Sunnyside ACH - Happy Valley, OR

On the Sunnyside ACH - Happy Valley, OR has yet not published prices.

A Good Place for Dad

This home is clean, comfortable and welcoming.
Was very impressed with owner/operator and her husband who made every attempt to know my father as an individual and adapt to his needs.
They made a real effort to ease his transition to a new environment and make him feel at home.

A Good Place for Dad

This home is clean, comfortable and welcoming.

I had a loved one living here and sadly he passed here. This "lady" and her husband were as fake as can be. I head them many times accusing me of drugging my loved one to make him pass faster so I can get his money. He would fall out of bed and be left on the floor all night when these people had baby monitors to hear him yet they didn't wake up. They change the clocks an hour ahead so the residents would think it was later than it actually was so they can be put to med so this couple could go upstairs and not deal with them. My loved one was in constant pain and they would not [removed]. For what reason I have no idea. They have a resident. A [removed] one who would only get changed in the morning after being soaked and then changed at night time. So he would sit in his urine all day and at night. This lady, is nice to your face but once you leave, the "good care" was done. She's absurd and delusional. Please do not send your loved one here. If he or she pays a lot she will favor them. If not then she could care less about them.