Find a better place

This place is disgusting, it is no place to put your loved one. It smells, the people working there are so angry and uncaring. I would not put my [Removed] there for boarding let alone a loved one. Please find a better place to look after those you love, this place is down right scary. We had our Aunt there for end of life and she was over medicated and left alone is a dirty, smelly bedroom with a caretaker who seemed to care very little about the wonderful woman who had a very full life. I was appalled at the lack of professionalism and human empathy for a person in pain at the end of life.

Everything Is Going Well

My mother is doing well at this community, and for the most part we are pleased. The community is very clean, they keep my mother room and the facility very nice and clean. The staff has been very good, they are very helpful and accommodating. There isn't many activities offered here. The food is good, she enjoys the meals. Overall it has been a good experience and I would recommend it.

They've been wonderful.

They've been wonderful. They have gone above and beyond to make her adjustment go well. They have been on top of her medication, and care. Mom is happy, and I only hear from her once a day, where she used to call me seven or eight times a day.

I think they are doing the basics just fine.

I think they are doing the basics just fine. It looks pretty decent. It could be a little cleaner. He likes the food just fine, but I haven't really seen much activity, they don't have any music therapy or anything like that.

It was good.

It was good. They did have a lot of activities going on. The owner Marie, was on top of things and was always very easy to communicate with. I looked at three or four places and we went with them because they had spanish speaking staff, I knew my father would prefer to speak spanish, and they were very friendly and a homey kind of feel. I felt like he would be comfortable there and that he would like it.

very nice - one of our favorites we v...

very nice - one of our favorites we visited.

Marie's Board and Care 2 is located in the beautiful Phoenix, Arizona area. We offer very individualized 24 hour care. Our certified nurses are required to take care giving classes, complete background checks and CPR training and first aid. We offer a comfortable living environment. There are rooms that the elderly can share, as well as private rooms. We have a beautiful dining room where the seniors can enjoy well balanced meals and socialization. We are licensed by the State of Arizona and our facilities are very safe and enjoyable to seniors. Our caregivers offer specialized care, including monitoring medications, dressing, eating and bathing. Our classes include range of motion, bingo, religious instruction, current events, gardening and cooking. We also have outings that are included in our services. Our experienced staff have been long term caregivers in our facility for many years. We concentrate on communication and excellent care and also services for your loved ones with dementia and Alzheimers. We know how important it is to make informed decisions regarding your loved ones. Families and friends are encouraged to visit at convenient times for all. We help seniors maintain their own identities and independence while staying at our facility. We offer a service for traveling to shop and doctor's appointments as needed. Marie's Board and Care 2 is an excellent place for your loved one where they can enjoy their golden years with other seniors. We take pride in a loving environment and ensure that each resident receives respect and the care that they deserve.