A very nice place!

When my uncle toured the Marble Terrace, it was a nice place and he was not unhappy with it. It was just too far from his home and that would make it difficult for him to visit my mother. The rooms were nice and had a good view.

Very clean home!!

This home has really impressed me with how clean and well maintained the staff keeps it. They also do a great job on the meals they prepare. The main concern I have is with the lack of activities. They are in bed by five or six at night and just mostly sit and watch television throughout the day. The staff does a great job watching residents health and making sure they are taken care of. I just wish there would be more going on during the day to keep residents busy and out of bed.

Highly Recommended

It was a very good place. The staff was kind and friendly and they took great care of my Mom. We decided to pull our Mom out and take care of her at home, but we would definitely recommend Marble Terrace to others looking for a place for their loved one.

I recommend Marble Terrace

People are top flight from the care staff to the owner. Very reputable. Place was always clean. Meals looked tasty. All in all, very easy to recommend Marble Terrace.

Marle Terrace Review

Nice people and good value

Marble Terrace 1st thoughts

New to the Terrace so not sure how much hep this will be. People are very nice, caring and helpful. Cozy house with good feel vs a big facility. Not sure on the activities as my dad may not be very active. Value is here in a care for your dollar sense and in an absolute care way.

First Choice

Marble Terrace was a very nice community that had plenty to offer. They were at the top of our list and would have loved to have moved into this community. The only issue is that they did not have availability when we needed it. They really are a great community.