Maplebrook Assisted Living by Americare - Farmington, MO

This is just the perfect place.

This is just the perfect place. I want to live here, maybe not yet, but it's great! I couldn't have asked for anything better. We are very happy with them. There weren't really any other options for us, this was our first choice. It couldn't be better.

Maplebrook

Thank you for your comments. We strive to provide our residents with a quality of life focused on wellness and purpose!

Very nice

The faculty is very nice and clean. It is just the other patient in the room is not clean.

Maplebrook

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I am sorry that our community fell short of expectations. We will review your comments at our next staff meeting and will be looking for ways we can improve.

really friendly

One area I do think they could improve is with the activities. There are not very many that I saw, and a lot of them was just the residents sitting in front of a television.

The staff though was really friendly. The director of nursing was really good. Overall it was a decent experience with Maplebrook Assisted Living. The place is very clean. Mom got her medicine on time. It was a very good overall experience.

Maplebrook

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Out team works hard very day to deliver a great customer service experience. I am sorry that our activity department fell short of expectations. I will review your comments at our next team meeting and we will be looking for ways to improve. Thank you again!
Joan Starkey, Administrator