Weatherly Inn-Kent - Kent, WA

My husband is difficult to deal with. Unruly at times and very stubborn. He is 89 and was diagnosed at age 73. They are amazing the way they care for him. I’m so impressed and feel comfortable with the quality of care he’s getting. He does love their meals and snacks. Caring, compassionate and with humor is how I see the caregivers I did it all by myself for over 10 years. We are both better off now.

This option wouldn't work for my Mother in law. She would have to be on private pay for 4 years before being able to go on Medicaid. I'm afraid she would run out of resources before that, especially at over 7000 a month. To bad.

This option wouldn't work for my Mother in law. She would have to be on private pay for 4 years before being able to go on Medicaid. I'm afraid she would run out of resorses before that, espically at over 7000 a month. To bad.

In Our Searches

I was very pleased with all they offered. They were accommodating and appeared to be more professional. It looked newer with very good amenities in it. They were a good place to see but my dad didn't pick this one. A Place For Mom was a really big assistance to have places lined up for me and I love the phone app, I used it a lot.

The staff knows the patients and relatives by name

Well, they have got a pretty full staff 24 hours. That's a good thing. They seem to know the patients and relatives by name. They are friendly and they have lots of programs and activities throughout the day for the residents here.

Weatherly Inn is nice and has a real homey feel.

I toured here when looking for options. Weatherly Inn is nice and has a real homey feel. The facility is beautiful and the area is very nice. However The ratio of staff to residents is not very good and 90% of the residents are women. I also felt the shared room set up did not afford much privacy to either resident.

very helpful

They were very helpful in making the transition for my mother in law. They were able to answer all our questions. It's been a very good experience and I would highly recommend them.

Weatherly Inn: A place like no other...
Where we know you like family!

Weatherly Inn has a strong heritage of pursuing excellence, creating a truly unique place. Opened in 1999, the Kent Memory Care Facility is a private family business. Larry Bunn, DDS was the general contractor and operations manager for over fifteen years. Nancy Bunn Munro is in charge of all interior design, choosing to decorate with antique furnishings from her Olympia shop, Nantucket Antiques. Today, operations in both communities are managed by their son, Alex, the third generation to carry on the legacy.

Weatherly Inn Kent provides three options for care: permanent residency, short term respite care, and day stay. Customers are all those with memory loss, from mild confusion or dementia to end stage Alzheimer’s disease. Memory care is tailored to bring out the best in each person through our therapeutic activities based approach. Services include personalized help with the activities of daily living such as grooming, dressing, eating, medication management, and more.

•A safe, secure, homelike setting that feels warm and comfortable
•Care staff and nurses specially trained in dementia
•Daily social interaction and activities that engage on multiple levels
•Gated, secured community
•Designed from the ground up for therapeutic memory care
•Quiet sitting rooms
•Continuous circular hallways and inviting destination points
•Beautiful interior design and landscaped courtyards
•Seven day per week activities program geared to persons with dementia
•Large, furnished bedrooms and home-like community rooms
•Full service laundry and housekeeping
•Meals and snacks included
•Beauty salon and personal services

Come visit us!
We are near Lake Meridian off Kent Kangley close to the Covington exit on Highway 18