Manor Care Health Svc - Tucson, AZ has yet not published prices.

SHABBY FACILITIES AND INCOMPETENT STAFF!

DO NOT LET ANYONE YOU CARE ABOUT GO HERE!! I checked in for rehab after knee surgery, and checked myself out 12 hours later. When I arrived: no footrests on wheelchair taking me to room, bed not built, and no walker. The staff was extremely unprofessional. The company is much more concerned about hooking people into their long-term care facility than they are with providing rehab.

Don't Put your family member here!!

My mother had the misfortune to spending one week at ManorCare. What a dump. The place was dirty, staff was rude and unhelpful. There were mistakes in administering her drugs. She had to ask four times to get a list of her medications. The original room she was placed in had no clicker for the TV, phone did not work, no pillows, no towels and no waste paper basket. Had to get into an argument with the nurse on duty to get her transferred to a different room. Very pooly run operation and I would never recommend this place to anyone.

Good Luck with Manor Care

We had good luck at manor care. They were still short staffed though. At night there were two people on the floor. AZ law only requires two to be in attendance for 30 or 50 people which is a very large number for elderly and sick people. When you rang the buzzer no one would show up for three or more hours. My sister handled it, and there were a couple people that she had connections with who straightened everything out. They did a great job with him. He was doing very well there.

Manorcare Health Services is a nursing home. It provides medical nursing service for seniors with serious illnesses or disabilities twenty-four hours a day, delivered by registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and certified nurse aids.