We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
My aunt live there for 3 years and lost all of her values object including money and jewelry. The resident are overpriced and not get the service they are paying for. This facility has a problem keeping professional and dedicated staff.
I liked this facility because it is small. THe staff I met was friendly and helpful not overpowering or pushy. it was clean with no offensive odors. the residents I saw were pleasant and having a snack. they don't have any vacancies currently but you can get on waiting list for $250 nonrefundable fee.