We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
Alzheimer's accommodations for my husband
Moved my husband with Alzheimer's here about a month ago. He is adjusting quiet well and the staff has done an excellent job of communicating with me. They pay a lot of attention to him and have got him taking part in activities. The staff is friendly and helpful.
We have the professional geriatric dementia care expertise to provide the unique personal services our residents require.
In addition, we have a 50 bed licensed skilled nursing and rehabilitation center. In the event that our residents require short term post-hospital sub-acute rehabilitation and/or long term nursing home care.