Sunrise on Connecticut Avenue - Washington, DC

Newly renovated and very lovely. Great location, and top notch care. If budget were no issue, this may have been our top pick.

I placed my mom in Sunrise 3 weeks ago. The entry process was quick and efficient. I give Sunrise excellent marks for providing the care my mom needs. An illness left her with assisted living as the only option for her, and with the physical therapy staff at Sunrise, she is making great progress in becoming ambulatory again. The community is attentive, and the atmosphere is clean and bright with wholesome meals and daily activities. My mom is very happy and safe.

Welcoming Community

This is a swell community, and they were very kind to my mother and I during our tour. The community looked nice and tidy. Everyone was kind and welcoming.

Already visited. Like very...

Already visited. Like very much. Still want to check out other options

Lots of good space and a nice facility

Lots of good space and a nice facility

Director provided an excellent tour a...

Director provided an excellent tour and gave me a packet with pricing information and details of Sunrise activities and services. Sunrise may be a good alternative if my parents' current situation changes.

Sunrise on Connecticut Avenue is located in the heart of Washington D.C. and opened in late 2003.  Our community offers not only a convenient location within the District, but also a variety of services and amenities.  Nearby attractions include major shopping malls, golf courses, country clubs, and proximity to Interstate 495 and the Metro.  We pride ourselves in providing premier, state-of-the-art senior living options, including a seventh-floor rooftop garden, transportation in our luxury sedan, and a furnished guest room for visiting guests.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can’t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you’ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.