A Lane Adult Care Home - Phoenix, AZ

A loving and warm home for my mom

I have nothing but good things to say about the care my mother received while there. She was living here for several months with severe alzheimers/dementia and parkinsons disease. [Removed] are very caring and loving people and very supportive of the family as well. I received frequent phone calls to keep me posted on her condition when I couldn't find time to visit as frequently as I wanted to (My in-laws live with my wife and me, both also with dementia).

When my mother developed respiratory failure and was hospitalized for 2 weeks, the owner, [Removed], visited my mother in the hospital nearly every day. Unfortunately she ended up on hospice, but still living at A lane until she passed away in August.

They were very supportive of me after mom passed and [Removed] attended her funeral as well.

I'd had mom in 3 different facilities and one other group home. I now wish I had found A Lane much sooner, but I'm so happy that she was able to spend the last several months of her life in such a warm, inviting environment.

Very sweet and caring staff/owners. Very informative as well. The home is always very clean and pleasant smelling. Nice, comfortable decor and cheerful atmosphere.