Luxe Home Care - Pacific Palisades, CA

Luxe Home Care - Pacific Palisades, CA has yet not published prices.

Care in home

I like the staff from this service. They were able to send me someone as soon as needed. I like the caretaker who is willing to help with some housework responsibilities. I like knowing that she is always on time and is very nice and respectful. The caretaker is a nice companion and willing to help. We would recommend this service and the care takes for good in-home care for a loved one.

I am three thousand miles away and having Luxe Home Care help with mom has provided me great peace of mind.

They have worked very hard not only to make sure we have the right kind of care that we need, but that mom would accept (which can be difficult).

At the beginning we had a caregiver which was a little younger and turned out not to be the best suited for my mom (who can be difficult at times to deal with) but they were very accommodating in helping us change caregivers to get better service.

Very Responsive!

The price seemed reasonable and the care was very good. The couple of times I used them it was kind of in emergency situations where I needed them for my wife and I was actually going to the hospital to the emergency room. They were very responsive. They came though for us within hours and with good people. I was surprised at how good they were. I'm sure we'll use them again.