Magnus Care - Los Angeles, CA

Magnus Care - Los Angeles, CA has yet not published prices.

After much research into finding good home care for my mother, I found Magnus Care online so I gave them a call. While many other agencies had forwarded the line to other phone operators or redirected me to voicemails, I spoke directly to the founders who walked me through the process. Based off of the quality that the care givers have provided thus far, I am assured that my mom is well provided for. Thank you for the convenience in this journey.

Fabulous Company

[Name removed] and his team have been amazing in helping care for my family! [Name removed] is amazing...Incredibly helpful and knowledgeable and his support team is fabulous as well. My family couldn’t be in better hands. thank you, [name removed] really appreciate it

Flexibility and active listening

Magnus Care has been most helpful in getting coverage for my husband on short notice.
They are also flexible on the number of hours required for a shift.
My 82-year-old husband suffers from Multiple Sclerosis, which leaves him in a wheelchair and with mild dementia. Fortunately, he lives at the Community Living Center nursing home in West Los Angeles campus, which offers amenities for him and a companion, such as a beautiful campus with a sundries store and snack bar and laundry facilities on the floor.
Magnus Care provided two companions for him; he liked both of them, which means a great deal to me. He told me they really paid attention to him and engaged him in conversation and spent time with him outside. This active listening is my most important factor when rating a companion, because I want to keep him happy.

In-home Care