Loving Care @ Home - Sun City West, AZ

Loving Care @ Home - Sun City West, AZ has yet not published prices.

What a relief!

Considering the fact that my friend just lost her husband things have been going good. It's been a really big relief having the services of Loving Care @ Home. It really makes it easier for her having them there for companionship as well as a little extra help around the house. They are highly recommended by me and I appreciate everything they've done to make this process easier!

They have been doing fine so far.

They have been doing fine so far. They have been pretty reliable. We like the person they send out, and it's the same person all the time. We are very happy with them.

Something New for Us

Something new for us and we may not have understood the process completely. I didn't like that they provided different caregivers frequently . They were not very business-like as for as paper work. I cannot rate the property because they were caregivers that came to my home. The caregivers were nice. I can't really rate the activities because my loved one was not really sociable and did not participate.

Mary Nielson is able to com...

Mary Nielson is able to come out and interview mom and dad any evening, Wednesday or Friday afternoon. Transportation, meals, grocery shopping, bowling for dad. 2 hours weekly minimum. On call service $22 an hour. Regular price $20 per hour. Bonded and insured.

[email protected] provides companionship, personal care and housekeeping for seniors and others who need or want extra help to stay as independent as possible. We care for clients in their homes, wherever home is now.

Two things set us apart from the other home care providers. First, we are Arizona's only Certified Caregiver Quality Agency, which means we test for personality, attitude and behavior as well as thoroughly background screen, drug test and interview so you can be assured of getting the highest quality, most reliable caregiver.

Second, for each client, we customize a program of activities to help ward off depression, loneliness and cognitive decline. Too many Alzheimer's and other home-bound people spend their days watching television and sleeping. We get them actively engaged as appropriate for their physical and mental condition, so that you can be assured they are being cared about as well as cared for.

Our no-obligation, no cost home care assessment helps us get to know you, make recommendations, thoroughly answer your questions, and discuss costs.