Home Helpers - Peoria, AZ has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

Not so Helpful

They were not so helpful, when I asked about my parents well being. There was a total lack of communication.

Rhoni was great to talk wit...

Rhoni was great to talk with and willing to accommodate with any needs that Mom and Dad would require. They can take Dad to the community center or bowling. They have background checks and offer the direct link emergency necklace that mom or dad can wear. 24 hours monitoring service at $30 a month for direct link. They will do all the house cleaning that mom needs too during their visits to their home. So mom can get rid of her house cleaner. Charge varies $19-25 hour depending on the care required. 2 week deposit required, but fully refunded if not needed.

Very pleased

Home Helpers was referred to us by someone in a friend's networking group. I interviewed a bunch of different companies and really liked Ronnie when she came and interviewed. She did a great job.

I spoke with the manager and she was ...

I spoke with the manager and she was very helpful. I believe that the assistance of Home Helpers would be extremely helpful to Mom. Unfortunately, I have been unable to convince Mom of the necessity.