Kindred at Home - Personal Home Care Assistance - Glendale - Glendale, AZ

Kindred at Home - Personal Home Care Assistance - Glendale - Glendale, AZ has yet not published prices.

Love it

Horrible experience

Very disappointed. Feel so bad for placing my mom here. My mom don't speak any English, don't have any friends and don't know how to communicate with staff. I bought box with year prepaid channels from her country to make her happy, but they public internet is slow and nothing they can do to connect her to faster internet. I am disappointed and will look for new place for my mom. Maintenance guy is very rude and unprofessional.

Joy S

Hi Jesse, based on your details in the review, we were able to determine it does not match this facility (Kindred at Home, Personal Home Care Assistance, Glendale, AZ). For your privacy and in order to address your concern in a timely manner, please send your contact information to [removed] Thank you, Joy S, Manager, Kindred Healthcare

Excellent

Wonderful pro active professionals.

Excellent care...timely response.

Would recommend them in a heartbeat.

[Removed]
Phoenix AZ

In home with care.

Home care that the services were excellant. She assisted at night time because others were sleeping.
Highly recommended this in home care service to others. Always on time. Very helpful to the family. They knew exactly what to do to help out.

Not What We Expected

I had a very short experience with the agency Kindred at Home. The care offered was not successful. I feel that we tried and thought things could have been better for my wife during our time of need and help.

Good service

They are very reliable and have been excellent.

Kindred at Home Personal Home Care assists older adults with daily needs like bathing, meal preparation, companionship, housekeeping, transportation, and respite relief for family caregivers. Professional caregivers provide senior care services on an hourly or 24-hour basis, including post-hospital care, Alzheimer's and dementia care and specialized eldercare services in the home.