Loma Leisure Home - Loma Linda, CA

25030 Fern Ave
Published Room Prices *

This community has not provided us with pricing information.

Community Details
Residential Care Home

Services

I'm interested in this facility

I'm interested in this community

By clicking Speak with an Advisor you agree to our Privacy Policy. You also consent to our reaching out to you using a system that can auto-dial numbers; you do not need to consent to use our service.

Types of Care

Residential Care Home

Residential care homes offer a more traditional home environment for seniors who need assistance but prefer to live in a smaller, more intimate setting. Care homes offer a range of services from support with dressing, bathing and other activities of daily living to nursing care. Some care homes specialize in memory care.

Loma Leisure Home is a six-bed residential care for the elderly located in a nice, quiet, and peaceful neighorhood within a walking distance from Loma Linda University Medical Center in Loma Linda, California.

Our mission is to provide the highest attainable quality of life for our residents and peace of mind for the family. Christian and family values are the foundation of all our services.

What did clients say about Loma Leisure Home?

"My mother is a resident in Loma Leisure Home. My sisters and I have been very happy with the attention and care she has ... The activities are well-planned, food is good and the care is excellent ... We three daughters are so pleased with our choice and thankful that we had this fine home to take care of our mom." Claire R.

"This is just a quick note to thank you for the wonderful care you gave my mother, Verna. Your place quite literally became her home and although, as you know, she could be cantankerous at times you folks were always patient with her ... it's very reassuring to know she is OK 24 hours a day." Bill R.

"I had a friend in Loma Leisure Home for over 7 years and I was glad that I had found such a nice place for her. She was always treated with such loving care that you would suspect she was family instead of a patient ... The facility is always clean, never smelly ... All of our friends who visited were very pleased with Loma Leisure Home." Beulah C.

About SeniorAdvisor.com

SeniorAdvisor.com is the nation's largest senior living review site featuring more than 200,000 authentic consumer reviews from caregivers like you.

Browse photos, learn about pricing, and research communities. Connect with a Senior Living Advisor provided through our partner, a Place for Mom.