Little Touch of Europe - Peoria, AZ

I have my brother in this place for 4 years and all the care I want it I find it in this place . I can highly recommend it the way all residents are treated as family . All caregivers have been state certified and have passed a background check. They receive ongoing education to ensure that they remain the best in their field. I really like it how the caregivers are selected according to their personalities and attitudes as well as for the skills they are trained for. Speaking clear and fluent English is great for all residents . Caregivers are not just employees but part as family. Treating residents as one of their own family members with love, dignity, and respect are a must. I feel fortunate to have found truly wonderful caregivers and place for my brother to been care . I am so impressed the facility care .

I did toured this place to put my father in and I like it so much . I love the way they treat residents and quality of food was on the table looks good . I like the rooms how is decorated and outside is neat . I just get so excited to see my father move in soon . All are so wonderful and good place for my love one to live .

Excellent Care

I had so much experience with my mother living for 10 years and the care was excellent and food was great . I am living in CA and just go to see her every 3 months and I know she is in excellent hands . Highly recommended for such of great care .

The facility is absolutely great , employees are professional, status of place since 1998 have reputation, place inside and outside is very clean , residents are very happy with service and they live for long term . My mom had quality of life and the best care I found , they do excellent job .

This place is outstanding, very clean , staff members are professional, price beat the others , you must see it , great reputation.

Review of Little Touch of Europe Residential Care Home in Peoria, AZ

didn't like this location at all. Messy, dark. Owner was very loud. Just not a fit for our mom.

Little touch of Europe is friendly,cl...

Little touch of Europe is friendly,clean, and the perfect place for your lives ones. While touring this facility, I've noticed that the owner as well as the workers really care about the work they do. While talking to the residents I learned that they do enjoy the facility.