Liberty Heights - Rockwall, TX

Positive experience

We toured this community when looking for my mother.It was nice and they gave a good impression.

Everything is going very well for me !!

I really am enjoying my new living environment and am happy I ended up making the choice to move into this community. The staff have all been very helpful with the transition and the residents where also very welcoming to me. I have had no complaints about the food they provide and I often enjoy the activities they provide for us throughout the week. Overall I am pleased and would recommend this place to anyone looking into retirement.

Get NEW management!

I will say up front this is a rating just aimed at the managers. They are condescending, unprofessional, and very inattentive toward the residents. There has been multiple turnovers in the 18 mos. my parents have been there. When they moved in, the managers were loved by all. They had been there two years (ever since Liberty Heights opened). But they left for personal reasons and now it has been a revolving door of managers. The assistant managers have been very good though and if they could or wanted to be managers the residents would be much happier. Again, this rating is just in regard to the managers, especially the ones that are there at the present (November 2016). The rest of the staff is great as well as the facility.

A nice home.

This is a very nice home for us. The staff is very nice and always helpful. It is nice and clean. The meals are healthy for us. We enjoy the activities. I would recommend this to others for a nice place.

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with how things turned out at Liberty Heights! The staff here is friendly, attentive, and they do a great job looking out for the people who live here. It's a nice looking, clean facility as well. I highly recommend it, if you're looking into senior living in the area!

Liberty Heights, Rockwall, Tx

My wife and I toured Liberty Heights in Dec of 2015. We were looking for a facility for my parents who currently live in south Florida. Sherry and Frank [last name removed] gave us a magnificent tour. We were even invited to stay for lunch. The tour covered all of the offerings of Liberty Heights living in a relaxed, friendly manor. And, they answered
all of our many questions. Lunch was so good, that we thought that we were on a cruise ship.
My parents flew here in Jan 2016, and toured Liberty Heights and one other local facility. They were absolutely
sold on Liberty Heights. They reserved a one bedroom apartment in Liberty Heights, and they will be moving here in March.
Words can not express the amount of care, kindness, and concern that the entire staff of Liberty Heights shows towards its clients and families. I'm convinced that my parents will be very happy there.

Review of Liberty Heights - Rockwall, TX

Great facility with lots of great activities and their own movie theater (a wonderful surprise). The staff was friendly and warm toward us and the residents. They do not have a window in which they serve meals which is why we only gave them four stars. A little too regimented for us but we understand the concept they are aiming for which is meals are socialization.

UNFRIENDLY MANAGERS!

Liberty Heights used to be wonderful. My mother has lived there for a year and loved it. The new Management is awful. They are rude and not friendly at all. If this retirement community doesn't get rid of the new Management I will be moving my mother. HORRIBLY Managers! The Assistant Managers seem great.
All the other staff is friendly and very helpful. Great cleaning staff, great Activities, ect.
Managers have to go they are ruining a great building.

It's a very good place.

It's a very good place. We haven't had any complaints. It's clean and the staff is friendly. It's really working out well. I would rate them a five out of five.

Wonderful experience vibrant community

Liberty Heights is a 5+! Its been a wonderful experience! They are amazing they go over 5 stars I would have to say they are a 10. The staffing is always very vibrant and alive everyone is active always doing something. Certainly in good spirits and not moping around. the community the staff absolutely care my mother loves it, and hopes to recover and return soon.

experience has been good

Overall the experience has been good at Liberty Heights. I really cant think of anything right now to mention to have them improve on. The staff are very friendly.

This retirement community is great. They have a wonderful staff. My mom loves the friendly atmosphere. The activities are lots of fun and plenty to do. The Managers are very helpful. I thank God everyday for helping me find such a wonderful place for my mom.

Very nice place but you pay for it. Does have 3 meals a day but no cook to in the rooms. would consider though.

Very nice property and apar...

Very nice property and apartments were large and nicely equipped. We were given lunch, which was a limited menu. My grapes had mold on them. We didn't like the fact that everyone had to be seated at one time for meals. It was a bit like elementary schoold. Also, the activity director was loud and silly, not dignified at all. No snacks were provided during the day for those who might have missed a meal. There was no pool for water aerobics and the exercise program was limited.

A really nice place..

Everything is good! There's really nothing I could think of that they need to improve on. It is definitely a little expensive, but it is a really nice place! The food is also very good, and I would rate it a 5. We decided on this location mostly because of the great location, and the staff was very nice!

Fantastic place

I have nothing but good things to say about the place, my loved one lived here for a few months and they were absolutely fantastic. It is a very very well run community, the facility itself is gorgeous, the food is delicious, and they have all sorts of activities going on. Definitely worth a look if you are searching for independent living!

Liberty Heights, A Beautiful Setting For Retirement

I moved my mother from Oklahoma in July, 2013 from a decent assisted living center to Liberty Heights. The surroundings and the staff have made a significant impact on my mother's health and outlook on life. She loves the library, the chapel, the great food, and the general atmosphere. I cannot think of a better place that I would want my mother to spend her retirement years. I did research other locations and, for me, there is nothing that compares to this facility in the DFW area.