Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Euless - Euless, TX

Do not come here!

Horrible, horrible, horrible! My mom is here for therapy and I can't wait to get her out asap! She sits all day in soiled diapers and vets out for help but no one ever answers! It's[Removed]!

Helpful when I thought we were out of options.

Took my father there after trying out three other facilities. They worked with us in getting him financial assistance. He initially went in for skilled therapy to get stronger & we decided to keep him there long term.

Horrible

The physical therapy department was good. The nursing care and supervision was extremely poor. My parents room was by from the nursing station and they never noticed when she needed help. They didn't plan for discharge and had her sign discharge papers without telling us. Even though we planned for another placement, they did not work with us on discharge requirements for the other facility. Her room smelled like urine. Some of the staff talked to her like she was two.
They should be reported

Compassionate Care! They save my Mom's Life!!

THIS FACILITY SAVED OUR MOM's LIFE!!! This is the place to go for Skilled Nursing (Rehab) or Long Term Care. I recently had my loved one there for rehab with the possibility of transitioning to long term on Hospice. As I type this, it bring tears to my eyes. You see, my loved one was transferred to this facility from HEB hospital, and was very sick. Due to her comorbidities, she was a very complex patient to take care of. No other skilled facility would accept her, but Legend Healthcare did and I thank GOD everyday that they did. From day one, the nursing staff, rehab services, dietary, social worker, activities director, and physicians started assessments, implemented treatment, and developed trust. The nursing staff, especially the Director of Nursing, Tenisha Hardisty ensured that she received safe and confident care. The department heads did patient rounds everyday as a team on all the patients in the building, we had meetings to discuss plan of care, they educated our family along this tough process. As a family, we were never surprised with what was going on, they kept us well informed. The physicians and nurse practitioners are great. At the hospital, we were not given much hope. We were scared that we would have to put her in long term care. But this facility rehab my loved one and we were able to bring her home. She didn't need Hospice or long term care, as previous suggested by the hospital. I thank GOD that we chose this facility, they have a DYNAMIC team of Nurses, CNAs, Therapists, Physicians, Social Worker, and Dietary. I wish I could rate this facility with 10 STARS, they deserve it. I will forever be thankful for the care you provided. If there is anyone out there reading this and considering this facility....PLEASE TAKE YOU LOVED ONE HERE!! I will forever use this company, and should she need Long term care in the future, she will come back to Legend healthcare to live. What more can I say, YOUR FACILITY SAVED HER LIFE!! WE APPRECIATE YOU AND THANK YOU 10 FOLD FOR YOUR CARE DURING OUR TIME OF DESPAIR!! May GOD continue to bless the team of Legend Healthcare in Euless, TX.

They seem to be a nice place.

They seem to be a nice place. They will work with medicaid and medicaid pending clients. It's clean, and the staff is friendly. Those are the important things. It's not fancy, but it is newer, and it's nicely decorated.

SECOND choice despite the POOR medica...

SECOND choice despite the POOR medicare score

Legend Healthcare

We appreciate you coming in to tour our Euless location. It is very important to tour any medical facility in which you are considering placing a loved one. Thank you for coming in to meet us! - Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Euless

We have been very pleased with the th...

We have been very pleased with the therapy and nursing staff at Legend. The speech therapy and the progress/recovery that it has produced is impressive!

Legend Healthcare

Thank you so much for your review! It is always our goal at Legend Healthcare to put our patients first. We are so glad that our therapy programs helped your loved one. Kind regards to you and your family. - Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Euless

Legend Healthcare delivers the highest levels of patient care in a warm, personalized manner. Our facilities offer safety and comfort in a home-like setting.

Legend Healthcare was established in 2002, but has its roots in health care and long-term care operations going back almost 30 years. We bring a high level of dedication and experience to the business of caring for people.

Legend has taken as its guiding principles Patient First, Respect, Integrity, and Stewardship. These are the four cornerstones for building lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our patients, their families, our employees and our investors.

Our first priority is to provide the highest quality of patient care.