Safety concerns

I don't recommend this facility based on the experience that I had today. Every week or so the staff has a meeting which fills our road with their cars. On this day they actually blocked the road so we could not get out. Since they don't answer their phones I walked over and knocked, rang the bell , and finally walked right in. I was surprised that it was not locked to protect the safety of the residents, especially since I walked around the whole bottom floor, knocking on doors and yelling "hello" before I finally found someone giving someone a bath. Anyone could have walked in there or any resident could have walked out of there and no one would have known. I wouldn't trust them with my family member or loved one. When they finally got people to move their cars I waited to speak to [Removed] about my concerns, but she was too busy, in another meeting (?) to speak with me. Also as I was waiting, the phone was ringing and the guy working there came and picked it up but didn't answer it. That's why our calls don't go through.

Consider a Group Home

I chose Larks' Haven because it was small, quiet and casual. This is the environment that best suited Mom. I enjoyed the staff on first meeting. The group home setting is working out well so far. Has only been three weeks, but so far so good.

Ray Linehan

I was happy to here that our services are working for you and your family

Nice, comfortable group home. Loved the administrator and cheerful staff. Bright, quiet and nice yard and garden that Mom would like. Privately owned suits me better than corporate ownership.

Ray Linehan

Thank you for reviewing our home and we're happy to do the work we do. To care for you loved ones.

Lark's Haven Assisted Living has been providing daily assistance to those in need throughout North Idaho & Eastern Washington since 2005. With over 25 yrs combined experience our professional caring staff can provide all levels of care,24 hrs a day.

The City of Hayden Lake is located north of Coeur d'Alene and only 30 minutes to the large city of Spokane and all it has to offer. Located in the trees at he end of a quiet cul de sac. Lark's Haven backs up to the 15th fairway of the prestigious Avondale Golf Course.

With a small community of 16, our beautiful facility and friendly professional staff will have you feeling right at home. Visit us online for a virtual tour and then call us to set up a walk thru and see why at Lark's Haven It' More Like Home