Lakewoods Apartments - Toledo, OH

Bug Infestation

I moved to The Lakewood Apartments in October 2016. I fell in love with the historical character of the building. But since May 2017 have been dealing with a on-going bug infestation. The manager is very rude and she becomes aggressive if challenged. I am planning to move soon to a community where the property manager cares about the tenants and their rental property.

Too small,not clean enough. The door buzzer inoperable. Did like the villa styled homes. However, not eligible based on OHFA income guidelines. Would like to see more villa styles.

Great for seniors!

Awesome place!

They have a friendly staff.

The Lakewoods Apartments are nice. They have a friendly staff. The apartments are clean and spacious. The cleanliness, friendliness, value, and activities are all excellent. I can't rate the care services because my loved one is in independent living. It is not applicable. The Lakewoods Apartments are great. I would recommend them to anyone. It has been an excellent experience for my loved one and I.

BED BUGS at Lakewood Apartment, Toledo

WARNING: I would NOT advise anyone to move into Lakewood apartments on Arlington Ave. in Toledo because it is full of BED BUGS! One of my family members live in this place and have had BED BUGS for months now. The manager has had apartments sprayed many times and many people there still have no relief from the BED BUGS. Several people have had to get rid of furniture, bedding and had to see their doctors because they are so bitten up from the BED BUGS!!! I am so mad, where is the manager and building owners to resolve this problem for their renters?? Most of these people are on fixed income and can't afford to buy new furniture and bedding. Are you kidding me!!! The health department needs to know about this place.

So I would NEVER RENT AT THIS PLACE...I would NOT want my mother or father subjected to a building full of BED BUGSThey won't tell you they have a problem, but they do.

I was very impressed. The apartments ...

I was very impressed. The apartments were updated and refreshing. Not at all depressing. A wonderful tour by Director. Lots of amenities.

The Lakewoods is a luxury community of apartment homes designed to fit every lifestyle for people 55 and older. Centrally located, in the historic Maumee Valley, The Lakewoods is a lovely six-story building that has been carefully remodeled under historic guidelines, preserving much of the architecture of the 1930’s.The Lakewoods is located in a beautiful residential district with all the conveniences close by. The Margaret Hunt Senior Center is right next door, offering meals, games, classes, and many other activities. You can catch a bus right at the front door and enjoy world class shopping, a world class Zoo, Art Museums, the Botanical Gardens, and wonderful Metro-Parks.

At The Lakewoods we take pride in respecting the privacy of our residents, while at the same time, creating that real sense of community. We look forward to meeting you!