Lakes Crossing Senior Care - Kingsland, GA

Superb facility!

Lakes Crossing is a true blessing! The facility is second to none and is clean and inviting. It gives its residents a true home atmosphere with assistance as needed. It is so good to know your family and friends are so well taken care of and you don't have to worry about them. The staff are caring and activities are always well planned and fun. I have two residents living there and I am well pleased!

Superb facility!

Place was very clean and had many open spaces for activities. They seems to schedule a full day, everyday for the residents. It felt more like a hotel and not a care facility. All the employees were very pleasant, and the residents just smiled the whole time.

Going great!

Everything has been going great and we love it. The community is kept clean for my brother and so is his room. The food is decent and we really have no complaints about this community at all. Things could not be better.

Answer to prayer!

Beautiful facility and wonderful and caring staff!; so happy to have found such a lovely home for our family member!