Addington Place of Brunswick - Brunswick, GA

Feels just like home and the staff treat all who enter just like family.

Fantastic

My experience here has been delightful. Highly recommend!

A great community!!

Mom's favorite part of being at this community is the food. The staff are friendly and treat her like family. The community is clean and well maintained. Mom loves it here and I would recommend this community.

Jessica Miller

Our Benton House of Brunswick team would like to thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are always available if you have any questions regarding the community and thank you for being part of the Benton House family. – Benton House

settling in quite nicely

They are doing a pretty job at Benton House of Brunswich. Mom is settling in quite nicely. She is happy and comfortable at this facility. I really think it was a good decision. I have no complaints and things are going well there.

we felt like family

From the minute we walked in to Benton House of Brunswick, we felt like family. Everyone there was just so caring and receptive, and have continued to be. The administrator is very outgoing and caring. I just can't say enough about how wonderful they are to my mother. The other residents have been very welcoming to her too, and they all seem very happy there.

Great Value / Great Staff / Friendly Residents

This facility is about 18 months old and is very well maintained inside and out. We visited a number of assisted living facilities from Jacksonville, FL. to Brunswick, GA and we chose Benton House based on Value and Staffing per number of residents. Staff response to our needs, questions and concerns is outstanding. This is true from the Director down to the aides. We have also had the opportunity to visit and speak with numerous residents and their immediate families and EVERYONE has spoken highly of the staff and facilities. This includes a resident and her family who have been with Benton House since the day they opened. My mother-in-law has adjusted very well to assisted living due to the friendliness of the staff and her fellow residents. She especially enjoys the friendly social atmosphere that pervades the Benton House. The feel here is that of an old fashioned, close knit, friendly neighborhood.

Staff seems rude and uncaring. Food is substandard to say the least. They do seem to have good activity program. They DO NOT like patients with health issues. We will be moving out sooner rather than later.

My brother, stepmother and ...

My brother, stepmother and I went on the tour on the 31st. We all love love love Benton House. We enjoyed a delicious lunch and discovered we know some of the residents. Everyone had only good things to say about their experience at Benton. We found it would be an awesome fit for mom. Everyone was so helpful and are truly looking out for the resident's best interests. We met with a VA rep while onsite and he informed us of the procedure to apply for VA assistance. We are awaiting to hear of our VA approval.

They were good, the staff was friendly and they were clean.

They were good, the staff was friendly and they were clean. They charge based on levels of care, and I feel like that is sort of subjective. I didn't really like it that much. They were very good however we did lose some clothing items in the laundry. They really tried to encourage her to participate in the activities. They were very accommodating. The food was very good, they had good variety, and they helped make it easy for her to eat.

Welcome to the new Benton House of Brunswick! A beautiful senior living community full of warmth, decorated with fine furnishings, stunning artwork and more often than not the scent of something delicious baking in the kitchen. A place where independence thrives but help is just a call away.

Benton House of Brunswick is excited to be new in Glynn County! Residents will enjoy a customized social calendar that includes exercise options, concerts, trips, religious services, cooking classes and more for our residents’ preference!
We have a variety of apartment styles in Assisted Living and in our exclusive Memory Care Neighborhood. Residents bring their own furnishing and keepsakes so the apartments can truly be their own.

Our senior living community offers a full array of services including medication assistance, enjoyable meals, housekeeping and dignified personal assistance by a qualified staff. We value choice and dignity providing a caring environment where friendships can flourish. When you’re here you’re home!