LakePoint Wichita - Wichita, KS has yet not published prices.

NO SHOWER OR CHANGE OF CLOTHES FOR 8 DAYS!!!

I wouldn't send my dog to this place. My father was placed here for respite care for 5 days and we were told not to visit so it wouldn't cause him to be irritable etc. At day 5 they said they would extend his care for a few days so we could find him a permanent place to stay. Long story short, day 8 we visited and found out that his clothes had not been changed, his "depends" had not been changed, his shoes and socks had not been taken off for 8 days (he has dementia) so he even slept in them. Plastic pillow for him to sleep on (pillows we had sent were still in bag we sent them in). We had to peel off his socks and shoes and had such swollen feet and legs! He had never had a problem with swelling before. They only had excuses that his hospice should have taken care of everything. Do not take your loved one here!!!

LakePoint of Wichita, is one of three LakePoint locations in the greater Wichita area and offers individualized care plans, amenities and living options for Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Long Term Care. For questions about our community or to schedule a tour, please contact us at 316.943.1294.

Other community locations include LakePoint Augusta and LakePoint El Dorado.