Care for my mom

This is a wonderful community for my mom.The staff are very nice and caring to her needs. My mom's health has improvement and she is very happy with the care from this community.We would highly recommend that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Scott Hansen

Thank you for the kind words and please know that we are honored to have your loved one here with us at Lake Ridge. We love to hear the areas we are excelling in and take opportunities to train and work hard in any areas we can improve as well.

There was nobody at the front desk when I arrived for my scheduled tour. I chatted with a resident for 10 or 15 minutes before a gentleman ran down the stairs and out the door. The resident said it was the administrator. That surprised me since he did not say hello to either the resident or myself. A couple of minutes later a woman came downstairs and I asked her if she worked there and she said she was the owner or manager or something. She was in fact the wife of the man identified as the administrator by the resident I was talking with. I said I was there for a scheduled tour and asked where the front desk worker was - she said there was no receptionist for the front desk! This is a great concern, obviously. Anyone can wander in and do what they please. I gave her my name and she said "do I know you from somewhere? Your name is so familiar." I said, "well I had an appointment this morning, so perhaps it's that?" But, nope, she thought she knew my name from somewhere. She gave me a few pages of information and took me on a brief tour. The shower room was humid and the floor was moldy. The whole experience was la bit horrifying.

I got a call later in the day from my tour guide and she said she realized that she knew my name because I had scheduled an appointment....wow. If you have a loved one at this facility, please go check on them. I will not be placing my mother here.

Worst place to have a loved one in, by far. Nurse is never there, the cnas are inexperienced. Food menu is not a well balanced diet, always served cold to patients in memory care.
[removed]
Management is very manipulative , they are the nicest people when you first go in , once a patient is moved in they change and don't fix problems. Just plain and simple a bad place to place a loved one in.

LAKERIDGE SENIOR LIVING A GREAT PLACE TO START

I am quite happy with the services, the cna's are very helpful and friendly the food is quite good, I get 3 square meals per day , I recommend that my friends look into the facility. I am sure that you would like it.

Experienced Friendly Staff, Best Price We've Found

My father in law has begun the process of looking for assisted living in the Provo/Orem area. The staff introduced us to some residents who retold how they initially had anxiety about moving but once the decision to move was made that Lake Ridge quickly felt like home. Their was a lady there painting some of the residents finger nails. One residents daughter was helping out and she said her Mom has improved so much since moving out of her home, stating the nutritious meals and having a caregiver overseeing her medications is the most help. My wife's father is still at home but I think the family is leaning towards moving him into Lake Ridge before his health or my mother in laws health gets any worse.

Room To Wander

My father is is doing well and it works well for him. The property has a big outdoor area to walk through. He likes that there are lots of people to meet and greet, very sociable residents. They do offer activities which my father participates in and even though he won't remember he seems to enjoy it. Overall it is by far the most roomiest place. I would recommend it.

they do a good job with my mother in law

I think they do a really good job with my mother in law. The food is okay. The services they provide are good.

Three Stars

I have no idea what they could improve because I was just there to tour the place. The people that own the place are pretty adamant about drumming up new business and are willing to do just about anything.

Very pleased

We are very pleased our experience with it.

A good experience for us

We were very pleased with the kindness that was shown to us. They were very willing to accommodate us on such short notice. After touring the facility in the day we moved our loved one in that night. They came in after hours to give us any assistance that we needed.
Although we were only at the facility for 6 days it was the right place for us. My father passed away so we really didn't have much experience with the staff. What we did experience was very positive.

Very nice place!

We're very happy with this place, I would highly recommend them! They've got a real sense of caring about each of their residents, and you can tell the staff take a lot of personal interest both the physical and emotional well-being of the people that live here.

Bright and cheery

It looks like they had a decent lunch. It’s clean and friendly and bright. We’ve been happy with the community.

Not to impressed. The Inde...

Not to impressed. The Independent part of their facility was full. It was a separate building and people have to walk across the street to the main building for meals.

remodeling, lots of room in...

remodeling, lots of room in open area

There is a great bond between, residents, staff, management and the community. Love, caring and compassion are all a form of everyday living; it is not something just spoken, it is something felt and a part of our core values. We would love for you to share the experience with us.