Very nice setting

My mom and I are so pleased with this community, it is a beautiful home in a very nice neighborhood with only 6 residents and my mom has her own room. All of the staff here are great with each and every resident and it shows that they really care about them. My mom says that even the food is good. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.

Trustworthy

Administer was very calm and patient answering questions. The level of care is excellent. Care providers are friendly, concerned and very observant. A long time resident told me that she has been in other homes and nothing has compared with the overall care and cleanliness of La Orinda. I am very satisfied with the care my husband is receiving.

Review of La Orinda Care Home Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Concord, CA

Facility has lots of natural light; shared room was quoted as $2,500 - $2,800 per mo. which was fair price.

Review of La Orinda Care Home Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Concord, CA

Nice and clean. Price $3500/mo. Concerned for ability to keep occupied.

Nice home and the room look...

Nice home and the room looked cozy. Very informal viewing. Cheapest of all six alternatives. Two caregivers at all times. Overall vibe, however, made me feel that not the best environment for my father.

Relax and comfortable is what we is at La Orinda Care home. We offer flexibility with meals, furniture, activity schedule and even prices to tailor things to make day to day living more comfortable. We offer activity for our residents which include arts and crafts, games, exercise, karaoke and outdoor programs with staff attuned to our residents needs. We have Dementia and Hospice waiver for our facility. Come to see what we have planned for your family member. Come to see our different level of care tailored for all.

Currently we have a large Master Bedroom available with a patio view of the large yard. A private room with a door going to the yard is also available. The private room is near a bathroom and the living room.