Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

A Great Place to Live and Be cared for...

My brother and I re-searched various homes for our mother and found King Place to be the place that Mom would feel very comfortable in. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the director made us feel less stressful and was very helpful and still is. Mom loves it there. The food is wonderful and the choices are amazing. It is like a five star hotel with cloth napkins, nameplates, etc. I asked my mother if she was happy and she said yes. Therefore, if my mother is happy, then I am happy. It is always hard to place someone that has raised and loved you all these years, but the director made us feel at ease and comfortable. He and his staff went above and beyond our expectations.

Revera – King Place is a convenient bungalow-style retirement residence, well-established for 28 years in the picturesque resort town of Midland, Ontario. This is the heart of cottage country, and King Place features a beautifully landscaped garden, expansive green space and a tranquil setting. The residence is also conveniently close to the shores of Georgian Bay, shopping, restaurants and Little Lake Park, with public transit just steps away.

Along with a variety of affordable suite choices, King Place offers winter and summer retreat programs, live entertainment and a selection of organized outings and excursions. It all helps to build a genuine sense of a community, and inspire a full retirement lifestyle.

King Place part of the Revera family, one of North America’s leading and most trusted providers of seniors’ accommodation, care and services since 1961.