Kelley Place seemed comfortable, with very nice and knowledgeable staff. It was lunchtime when I visited; the food looked good and the residents seemed happy.
I felt that the facility was too small, not clean enough (dirty baseboards), showers were shared between 2 people, and it was very overpriced.

Very Nice!

I toured with my Mother in December and could not of been more impressed with the cleanliness and staff. Not sure what the building looked like before but they said they did renovations and it was beautiful. The new building across the street is unbelievable. We love the interior courtyard. We hope to have my grandmother there soon!

Kelley Place - We met with [Removed],RN - very pleasant to us. The facility was neat, clean and apparently well run. Judy Rice was not there for our confirmed meeting. Instead of rescheduling she passed us to a nurse. Toured rooms, nurse had no information on facility and totally disrespected the residents - referring to the residents as this one or that one as though they were pieces of furniture; never this lady/gentleman or she/her, he/him as though they were even human. The nurse entered rooms to show us without even knocking (some of which were occupied); including a restroom off the hall (which was occupied). Nurse said "oh, it's ok - they're dressed". This tour certainly showed us how our loved one would be treated.

Hard to give complete evaluation as they are undergoing renovations. Staff seemed friendly. Care at this location seems to lean predominately to patients with severe memory care issues.