Keestone Senior Community - Lawrenceburg, TN

Not Enough Staff

I would not recommend this facility. Most nights after around 7pm, no one will answer the phone. They usually only have one staff member to cover the whole building on nights and weekends, and, you can walk through the building multiple times and never find that person on many occasions. The security doors are usually unlocked where one can go in and out, freely, dementia patients included. Most times, noone even knows I was in the building visiting.

A place that CARES for those you care about

I want to start by saying that Keestone is now, with the new addition and the planned future upgrades the finest by far of any facility in middle Tennessee. I realize that the cost is shocking at first but when you see and experience the facility and quality of management and care it is hard to believe that they can do all they do for the cost. My mother has dementia and my father is quite a bit older than her and needs the added care that they offer at Keestone. They are together in a 1 bedroom and they are both happier than I have seen them in years. I've observed them together over the past couple of weeks and they act the way they did 45 years ago. I know everyone may not experience the extreme change in their loved ones as we have as a family but I've watched others with their family at the facility and I can see their joy also. I thank God for the truly heartfelt care and understanding that I've experienced at Keestone.

Nice facility; Clean; Smell...

Nice facility; Clean; Smells Fresh; Friendly Staff; Patients seemed happy. Patients stay on a per month basis only & can leave with a 30 days notice. Building is not locked & outdoor area is not secure. Cost is $2,195 or $2,495 and up per month depending on size of room, with extra $500 one time fee to participate in activities.