Brookdale Shoals - Muscle Shoals, AL

Brookdale Shoals - Muscle Shoals, AL has yet not published prices.

Absolutely the best thing for my dad

I am just thrilled with the change in my dad since he has moved here. He has made friends, even found a girl friend that he has brought to meet me. At first, he felt his room was a little small but even that has changed and he is comfortable. He enjoys going to the dining room and says the food is great, likes all the different activities and the field trips to do his shopping. The staff here are very friendly and they show that they care about their residents. I would definitely recommend this community.

Pleasant Tour Overall

We had a pleasant tour of this community. The lady that showed us around was very kind. The community looked nice, and everything appeared to well-kept. The staff we met was friendly, and our questions were answered. The experience was a nice one, but we didn't think this was the right fit for my mother, and her needs.

I went to the open house and the people there were very nice. I enjoyed talking to the residents. The front are was very nice and clean. When we went to the back (Dementia unit where my Dad would be) It seemed like quite a step down in quality. Dark and the clients were all sitting around the one TV in the main central room, the bedrooms were very small and the shared area was not very "homey". The shared bathroom was kind of "cold". This was a quick stroll thru!! Didn't really see the whole place. I would look at it one more time before marking it off of my list.

Friendly people, lots of activities!

Our experience with Brookdale Shoals has been a very positive one! The people here are very friendly, and they're taking great care of our loved one. She is really enjoying all of the events and activities they have, and is staying very busy!

Great Staff!!

I took a tour of this community it went well. I really hoped the location would have been a little closer to my home. The community was clean. The tour guide was very informative and explained all the paperwork properly. One of the things that i didn't like was the price it was very high.

Awesome location!

We loved Brookdale Shoals! We enjoyed the grounds and it felt very welcoming. The location was great close to home and family. They were reasonable priced but adding medication administration added an additional $500 monthly which made it out of the budget.

Considered Moving My Mom Here

This was a community we were considering moving my mother. I like the way the community looked, from what I saw everything was nice and clean. They have nice rates at this community. The staff was kind and friendly. Our only issue was the location, for us it was a little to far from us. I would say this is a nice community.

Nice place, not a good fit for me

I thought Wellington Place was a nice place overall, but it just wasn't a good fit for me. The people here were very nice, and the facility was always clean and well kept. However, they weren't very accommodating to residents who weren't on their schedule. I generally didn't get to sleep until late at night, but they would wake me up to tell me breakfast was being served and I couldn't get back to sleep after that.

It's been very good.

It's been very good. Compared to where she had been, where she was paying almost twice as much as we are here, when we moved out her furniture stuck to the floor, it's much cleaner here. She just loves the staff here, they have a much more personal touch, they come through to check on her often. They have more activities than the last place, and they have good down home cooking. It feels more homey.

Good community

They are clean and the staff is friendly. It's a pretty good value. They are quick to respond to any concerns or requests. They seem to have a good variety of activities going on. We chose them because we needed a dementia unit, and they had the availability. We haven't had any trouble with the laundry or the food and I can't think of anything that needs to be improved or done better.

Brookdale Shoals provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

At Brookdale Shoals we promise Respect for Individual Preferences and offer personalized care needs in an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. Brookdale Shoals provides a comfortable lifestyle, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Our residents enjoy life with any support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Our community is dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services to those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.