Juniper House Homecare - West Hartford, CT

Juniper House Homecare - West Hartford, CT has yet not published prices.

I am a client of Juniper House for over 12 years. For me, the daycare is a place where I meet very interesting people. We talk a lot about politics, culture and the news. And, in particular, I love the English lessons that they provide. I really like the staff because they always help me in tough and confusing situations. Everyday I receive fresh meals. there's a large variety of food, it's always tasty, there's a lot of fruit and vegetables, and everything you need for a healthy lifestyle. I have a homemaker, and it's great for me because I can't do a lot at home by myself. I'm very please with my homemaker.

At home, I always feel lonely. However at Juniper house, I am surrounded by my friends that I love. Friends that I understand, and that understand me. The staff is very friendly. Whenever I ask for help, they always provide it to me. Juniper House is like a second home to me. I usually don't eat much. But, when I receive a meal from Elmwood Kitchen, I eat it all with delight. It's a complex of many international foods. The cooks are very experienced, and I enjoy their food very much. I hope that the food will always stay this delicious.

HOMEMAKER COMPANION CHORELIVE - INMEDICAL TRANSPORATIONTRANSLATION (POLISH, SPANISH, RUSSIAN, BOSNIAN, PORTUGUESE)HOME DELIVERED MEALS (TRADITIONAL AMERICAN, EASTERN EUROPEAN AND KOSHER STYLE) ADULT DAY PROGRAMS (AT 2 LOCATIONS - HARTFORD'S WEST END AND WEST HARTFORD)CATERING SERVICES - OUR PLACE OR YOURS(BIRTHDAYS, SHOWERS, BACHELORS, ETC. UP TO 40 GUESTS)