Keep Me Home - Berlin, CT has yet not published prices.

Just the facts... KMH contracted to provide 1 shower every week for an[language removed]. Week 1: nurse came for intake interview and gave a list of other personal care services aide could give; aide arrived on time gave shower, balked at all other requests, but sat with us and started to cry about her own health and recent personal losses and hardships. Reported her behavior; asked not to have her again. Week 2: new aide came (different day) and was more appropriate. Week 3: Monday, no show - no call. I called. Oh, emergency appt. so sorry. She can come on Friday if that is ok.” Friday - no show, no call. Fired them.

Keep me Home Berlin Ct, STINKS

Keep me Home Berlin, Ct is by far the worst in home health care company I have ever encountered! I have a paient that needed a shower three times a week it was ordered by two doctors that this patient is under their care and Keep me Home decided they were not going to do what the DOCTORS ORDERED!! The phc's would either show up or not and when they did they would sit in a chair and play sudoku or crosswords with the patients books or play on their phone and NOT service the patient. I use the word patient because I am convinced Keep me Home does not know the definition of the words CUSTOMER SERVICE!
The people in the Keep me Home office are extremely incompetent and rude! They think it is OK to treat our elderly and disabled population with disrespect and unsanitary conditions.
The fires of hell burn the brightest when people remain natural! Speak up against injustice