A & D Home Health Solutions LLC - Newington, CT

A & D Home Health Solutions LLC - Newington, CT has yet not published prices.

Working on the right fit

They're good, were doing five days on, five days off. I had one aid who used to go and hide and listen to her ipod so we got rid of her. When I'm here she goes and hides because she thinks that I'm going to do all the work. It all depends on the patient, my loved one likes to have a lot of attention, she likes to have someone in the room with her all the time. It just depends on what the patient needs and she wants a lot. You gotta get an aid that's compassionate, does the laundry, sweeps... you gotta deal with an agency that knows your stuff to find someone thats good.

We are a non-medicare certified agency which allows us to offer our services at a more affordable rate. We specialize in providing assistance to both seniors and persons with disabilities. We are committed to ensuring the health, safety and welfare of the clients we serve.

Our goal is to meet a two hour staffing time so that your clients receive the necessary services in a timely manner.

All of our employees must pass a rigorous pre-employment screening process. None of our employees are contracted which gives us full control of their employment. Each of our clients are supervised by a Registered Nurse who does regular home visits to orient and supervise each care-giver to the plan of care.

Assisting individuals to remain at home improves quality of life and allows for individual personalized care.