Right at Home - Hartford County - Wethersfield, CT

Right at Home - Hartford County - Wethersfield, CT has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise

Review of Right at Home - Hartford County Home Care in Wethersfield, CT

Spoke with the owner who sounded wonderful and the services they offered sounded fantastic. He met with us along with his nurse on Monday, 9/2. told him what we were looking for and he said 'not a problem', I have over 300 people with us. Well, it seems to be a problem. I called a number of times and finally got a call back from him -- no one will fit with my parents needs. He originally said the lift was not an issue -- now all of the sudden it is. I would not recommend this company to anyone!!

Responsive

From what I saw, the caregiver did a great job, but we have asked for a different one, who would be a better match for my mom. The service has responded really quickly to help make everything work well.

They keep really good records, very professional and organized. They have a nurse that comes out for visits from time-to-time.

Most of the caregivers can'...

Most of the caregivers can't speak understandable English, can't cook meals and forget Dr's appointments or can't drive. When you call the office you may get an answering machine or while on hold get hung up. Very dysfunctional and unprofessional. Not happy at all and would advise looking elsewhere.

Great Experience Overall!

Our caregiver was great! I have nothing bad to say about her or about Right at Home. They were fantastic. I think that hey were very accommodating. Every time I had a question or a concern they were right on top of it. Our caregiver was great! I loved her! She was friendly and took good care of my mom but unfortunately my mom didn't take great care of herself and we had to move her to a nursing home.

Horrible experience

There were a lot of issues. They would be on the front porch with their cellphones and my loved one would be in the house on her own. They did clean and they somewhat cared for her. We did two split shifts and the aids would be fighting over whose job it was to give my loved one a shower. I had to get them outside because they were fighting in front of my loved one and making them nervous. They promised us a fresh nighttime aid that wouldn't sleep, come to find out she had to take a day job and wasn't fresh like they promised. Plus I was paying double the price, way double the price and they didn't even give us what they promised. We got the same sales pitch and didn't give them a second chance. They tried to throw the blame on me, claiming they did inspections, I never saw anybody come in.

My mother and I had spoken to them se...

My mother and I had spoken to them several times when we were thinking of having in-home care, and they were very helpful. One of their workers did stay with my father for one week when he first entered Emeritus, and he was wonderful!