|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Rona was very nice. Large home with one resident. It doesn't seem like Rona is there at the home as she works elsewhere. Her brother-in-law and sister and their small son live there and care for the resident. Not a very big yard but a large deck in back. Rugs were quite stained throughout rooms. It sounds like they cook a lot of Philippino food for their meals. I don't think it would be a good match for my mothers care needs.
I was VERY impressed with this facili...
I was VERY impressed with this facility. It seems to be a very loving place. I think my mother in-law will thrive in this setting.
From the Office
Joyful Living AFH provides a unique combination of housing, personalized supportive services and healthcare designed to meet the needs of older adults and those with developmental disability. Our goal is to help our residents live a joyful life to its fullest, while maintaining their Independence, Privacy and Dignity.
Providers: Rona Dujon RN & Jerwin Dujon CNA