Interim Healthcare of Southwest Idaho - Boise, ID

Interim Healthcare of Southwest Idaho - Boise, ID has yet not published prices.

We used them just once.

We used them just once. We had a lovely girl that came to help us. She went with us to the senior center. She wasn't very well trained and didn't have much experience. I'm sure she will be great once she gets more experience though.

My Parents Love The Caregivers

Everything is going great for us with this agency. My parents really enjoy the 2 care givers that come in and help. One is very knowledgeable and the other one is young and bubbly and always willing to help. It has really been a great experience. They are very accommodating in sending people over right away with no problem. This is a great home care service and I would recommend it.

Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare is the nation’s first and finest home health company and we are pleased offer programs, services and education which will raise the bar in the delivery of home health services in our communities. You will find that we take a unique approach to senior care – one that focuses on the different dimensions of an enriched life. We care for more than just the body; we care for the body, mind, spirit and family as part of our HomeLife EnrichmentSM Program.

Our locally owned Eagle-based office’s service coverage area includes the Treasure Valley as well as the entire southwest Idaho corridor, comprising 10 counties with Adams and Valley counties to the north, Elmore to the east, Owyhee to the south and the Oregon border to the west. A key differentiator of Interim HealthCare is our Certified Senior Advisor (CSA) credential. With this credential we can advise seniors at no charge on health, social and financial issues that most impact the lives of seniors.

“…Interim Healthcare helped me care for my 94 year old father and was professional in all aspects of his care… It was a real comfort for my dad to have these people around us. I will always be grateful to them and whole-heartedly recommend them without reservation…” Laura, Caldwell, ID