Assisting Angels Home Care, Inc. - Boise, ID

Assisting Angels Home Care, Inc. - Boise, ID has yet not published prices.

• Home Health Aides
  • 24 hour care
  • Daily Housekeeping
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Companion Care

I'll Definitely Use Them Again

They were wonderful! I have no complaints. I just have to give them fives across the board because we were very pleased. My mom really had a good time. I was out of the country for a months so she has support in her neighborhood but they're all as old as she is. I wanted someone to be available to her. Sonya came twice a week while I was gone. I think they went out once and the rest of the time they chatted and had tea. It was great. If I ever go out of town again for more than 3 days I will definitely call them!

They called me and we touched base ag...

They called me and we touched base again [removed] future Home Care for Dad being a possibility.

When seniors or others need long or short-term assistance with their daily living needs, home is the most comfortable and convenient place to receive care.
Assisting Angels Home Care provides non-medical companion/ homemaker services to seniors, those recovering from surgery, new and expectant mothers, and others. Options include 24 hour care or hourly care.

Our experienced, compassionate and dependable caregivers provide our clients with loving care and assistance to help make their lives easier and to retain their independence, while providing their families with the peace of mind that their loved ones are safe. All of our caregivers are carefully screened, bonded and insured so you can trust you are getting the best possible assistance. If needed, our agency also provides services to individuals who may reside in an assisted living facility or nursing home.

Located in Idaho, Assisting Angels Home Care, Inc. is a locally owned and operated business servicing Ada and Canyon Counties. Call today for a free, confidential, in-home assessment. Assisting Angels Home Care is the ideal solution for elderly or disabled individuals who want to maintain their independence and dignity by continuing to live in the comfort of their own homes. Our companions make their lives easier by performing many of the tasks which have become difficult and tiring.

Assisting Angels Home Care, Inc. recognizes the fact that certain illnesses and afflictions are more common to seniors. Therefore, we provide special training to our caregivers on communicating with persons who have Alzheimer’s and related Dementia, Hearing Loss and Aphasia, which ensures a higher level of care for our clients. If nursing or full home healthcare services become necessary, we can refer you to an appropriate home health care agency.