Homewatch CareGivers - Meridian, ID

Homewatch CareGivers - Meridian, ID has yet not published prices.

Hit or miss with the caregivers

Overall, the care my Mother is receiving from this agency is good. If I could afford it, I would have one of the caregivers take care of me! I’ve been sent a total of 4 people so far. Two of the women I would never have back, one of them was okay, and the other one is just wonderful. Whenever she walks in, my mom just lights up. The two I didn’t care for didn’t seem well trained, didn’t write down the medications they gave to my mom, and didn’t seem physically able to move my Mother around. However, all four of them were always on time and kept all of their things picked up. I would recommend this agency to other families.

Outgoing, talkative, and conscientious

Unfortunately, my mother passed away a few weeks ago. While she was still alive, all of the caregivers from this facility were absolutely fantastic. They were so conscientious and honestly became a part of the family. They were very talkative and friendly with my mom as well as me. The staff members would also cook sometimes when I needed them to and they tried their hardest to try and get my mother to eat. I really liked that they would console her as well when she wasn’t feeling well. I cannot begin to tell you how outgoing they were. They were really good about getting her out of bed and bringing her to the back porch or getting her into the recliner. The staff was very interest in making sure she was very well cared for. I never had a problem with them keeping everything picked up and clean. The only concern that I had was that some of them were smokers and had to step outside and smoke quite often. Besides that, I would recommend this community.

Comfortable Care!!

I have recently been using this home health care company and I have no complaints of how things are going. The staff are on time to our appointments and make sure to always answer any questions I have for them. They are detail oriented and make sure that I am comfortable before they leave. Overall it has been a great fit and I am very happy with how things are going.

Everything is going fine!

Everything is going just fine with this service! The staff are sure to arrive on time and give my loved one the care that she needs! She really seems to like the caregiver that comes to the house. From what I have seen so far, I have no complaints!

I have no complaints

They made setting up the service easy and explained everything. This service unfortunately, was not the correct fit for us at this time. They sent out numerous caregivers and we were hoping to have the same ones daily. I would recommend this home care agency.

Professional caregiver

The caregiver that came out was very professional and went over and above what was expected. The administrative staff at Homewatch made sure we had the right person for the job. I love the flexibility.

A bit expensive but the service was great!

Working with Homewatch was a good experience. They were very attentive to my Dad's needs and very friendly. The only issue is the pricing. They are expensive but get the job done. I would recommend them but just know they are other agencies with lower rate.

very friendly and helpful

My father is doing much better since working with Homewatch CareGivers.

He has a young girl that comes out and walks with him and takes care of him. She rearranged her schedule to accommodate his, to be able to walk when it is not so hot outside. They are very friendly and helpful.

They are fantastic!

They are fantastic! They are so professional, and reliable. This is a much better experience than the one we had with Visiting Angels. They are there and doing the work. All of their caregivers are at least CNA trained and many have more training. It's just amazing the difference!

Compassionate and patient caregivers

We've had a good experience overall with Homewatch CareGivers! For the most part the aides that they've sent have been compassionate, patient, and professional. They've always been reliable and on-time in terms of scheduling, as well. We only ever had an issue with one particular caregiver whose personality didn't mesh well with my loved one's, and it was no trouble at all when we simply requested that caregiver not be included in our rotation.

Caregiver Review for Diane Merlino (written by her daughter, Lisa)

My mom is Diane Merlino. We started out a little rocky with Mary. Mary did a good job organizing but did not provide the emotional support that my mom needed. She was really concerned about the amount of sleep she was getting and told my mom "not to bother her" and took her whistle away. My mom developed night time anxiety for about 10 days after we discontinued Mary's services. She is now fine at night without family members there. Sandy is doing a wonderful job and my mom just loves her. She appreciates Sandy's hard work (and she is a good cook too!). Brenda and Ciera are the new night caregivers and they are both doing a great job. Michelle fills in twice a week and my mom says she is very sweet and really likes her as well. Overall, we are satisfied with the caregivers. They are all very nice and personable. The 12 hour shifts seem to be working better than the 24 hour shifts. Sandy is happier I think.

Have used them for one 10-h...

Have used them for one 10-hour shift thus far. Everything went well, staffer was capable individual. Will use them more in the future.

We met with Director today. It went ...

We met with Director today. It went well but she isnt liking someone in her home.

great service!

great service!

Homewatch CareGivers of Idaho is the premium provider of in-home care including senior, respite, surgery recovery or urgent child care. We would appreciate the opportunity to show you how we achieve our mission to preserve dignity, protect independence and provide peace of mind to you and your loved ones.