A Caring Hand Home Health - Twin Falls, ID

A Caring Hand Home Health - Twin Falls, ID has yet not published prices.

A very bad experience

Unprofessional, lack of effective management. The "caregivers" were not motivated to work and sat around most of the time. Some were friendly and did the work while the majority of the workers were not trained well nor consistent. There were numerous times of being late or not even showing up at all. I would advise going elsewhere.

A Caring Hand went above and beyond providing care for my grandmother. She was diagnosed with dementia and it excelled quickly. The staff and caregivers at A Caring Hand not only provided excellent care to my grandmother but also helped our family understand dementia and how it progressed. We are so thankful they could be with us during this time. We will highly recommend them to our friends and family!

Caring Hand

High turn over in staff. Overall good company.

Caring Hand

Caring people. Office staff is sometimes disorganized. Regular house checks to make sure clients are taken care of. They do a good job of treating clients with respect.

They are wonderful!

They are wonderful! There is just one caregiver coming out, and they are doing a wonderful job. I found them to be competitive in pricing. We never have any problem with the caregiver not showing up or calling out late. The communication with me isn't quite what I had hoped it would be, but everything else is fantastic.

My mom stayed here during her last we...

My mom stayed here during her last weeks and this was a God send. The people were great and mom loved it. It was easy for family to come and go and stay the night if they needed.

A Caring Hand Home Health is an in-home care agency servicing the Magic Valley area. We have 25 years of service to the great state of Idaho. We are a Medicaid approved provider that strictly adheres to the policies and procedures set by the state of Idaho, to ensure your personal safety and the quality care you deserve.Our care providers have been trained by our professional staff and also have passed Federal back ground checks. To ensure your safety on an additional level we complete drug testing to provide a safe environment. We provide professional coordinated care services so your loved one's care is monitored minimally on a weekly basis . This is all inclusive to ensure that your loved one can stay in the comforts of their home.