Visiting Angels of the Treasure Valley - Meridian, ID

Visiting Angels of the Treasure Valley - Meridian, ID has yet not published prices.

Lack of health care experience.

First of all, they are very expensive.
\And second, the people they send to help are inexperienced, and untrained in health care. I was afraid to leave because I wasn't sure the young lady would be able to handle an emergency.

Visiting Angels has always provided great care for me.
They are available all hours day or night and can always be
reached. They have always been able to meet my schedule
changes. Staff is easy to work with caregivers are good.

I dont recommend

Always sending a new person so that means that I have to show each new person things over and over. Doesn't help me when I'm not feeling good. [Removed] is very rude and some of the caregivers have even said the same thing about him.
This location I wouldn't recommend to anyone. I have dealt with the visiting
Angels in the Killeen/fort hood , Texas area and I would recommend them but not this location.
Also they send caregivers out without them knowing anything about the person or what care that is needed.
If you are looking for a company try to find any other one because this one I only gave it one star because I had to give it at least one.

They were not a great experience. Nobody was taking care of her. People were pretty much not showing up, and if they were, then they weren't doing anything. We were paying them a lot of money. They had very unqualified people. I would not recommend them. I had used one of their branches in WA and did not have that same experience, but the Boise location was awful.

Sometimes, nursing homes or retirement centers seem like the only options for care. VISITING ANGELS non-medical home care services allow people to maintain the independence of their daily routines & familiar surroundings. We can help your loved ones avoid the emotional trauma of leaving their cherished home. We believe that you & your family should have a choice about where & how to live, as well as who will provide your care. That's why we let you choose the caregiver your trust. Our caregivers have a strong employment history in caring for seniors, and we run a comprehensive background screening on each new caregiver. When you need care for a loved one, you'll want the agency you choose to be deep in home care experience. At VISITING ANGELS character, compassion, and experience matters. Our philosophy of home care is to never compromise on providing high quality services to your loved one. That's why,

"VISITING ANGELS is America's Choice in Homecare"