Interim Healthcare - Duluth - Duluth, MN

Interim Healthcare - Duluth - Duluth, MN has yet not published prices.

So far so good

Things have been working out so far with this home care agency. The caregivers that have come to the house have been on time, friendly and helpful. They have been good companions for my loved one and she seems to like them. They explained everything up front and made setting up the service easy. I would recommend taking a look at this home care agency.

Very good care

The Caregivers did a great job! Sad my Mom has dementia starting locking them out when they came to do care for my Dad. Would definitely hire them back again.

Interim HealthCare is a local, employee owned and operated home health care agency. We are part of a national network, that specializes in providing care to people with a variety of needs. We provide a wide range of Home Care Services and also provide Assisted Living Services throughout our community.

We are also the first provider in our region to provide long term care for people that are ventilator dependant and have built a special home-like residence to provide the special nursing care that they need.