Brightstar St. Croix Valley - Lake Elmo, MN

Brightstar St. Croix Valley - Lake Elmo, MN has yet not published prices.

A Professional and Caring Approach

I have participated in several of Bright Star Care’s monthly informational sessions in our local community. The meetings attended by their highly qualified staff focus on ways to support caretakers who are trying to keep loved ones in their homes. The professional presenters provide insights, information and techniques to support the staff in helping families with their loved ones physical and emotional needs. The Bright Star Care staff dedicates themselves to ongoing training and professional development with a commitment to helping families keep their loved ones in their familiar, supportive home setting. I am very impressed with Bright Star Care’s leadership and their well trained staff. If I'm faced with the care of a loved one in the future, I would definitely contact Bright Star Care.

more than pleased

Mom has been exceptionally excited with the work Brightstar St. Croix Valley has done. The gal that helps clean and take care of mom is very good about doing the little things that are important to mom. Taking her to beauty shops, etc. It seems like mom is at the top of her list. I am just really glad that we found Brightstar St. Croix Valley It puts my mind at ease knowing that mom is cared for, knowing someone is there that will be checking in on and caring for mom.

Great home care company

This is an absolutely fabulous home care company, I'd highly recommend them to anyone in the area! They came in and really helped us in a time of need. I am located in a different area of the country than my loved ones, and Brightstar really was my lifeline to them. They kept me informed and up-to-date on their condition and care. They helped us every step of the way, and were even there with us, along with the hospice service, when my loved one passed.